The Delivery team at CabbageApps is responsible for analyzing, designing, planning, and evaluating work to time, cost, and quality targets, assessing and evaluating risk. The delivery team works within a clear framework of accountability, exercising substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. They take initiative to keep skill up to date, mentor colleagues, maintain an awareness of developments in the industry, and advise on scope and options for continuous operational improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality of work to standards set on the project while ensuring timely delivery of customer’s business requirements within the specific Business initiative/Project;
- Lead daily skills-ups, iteration planning sessions, and iteration retrospectives for several delivery teams;
- Managing, monitoring, and forecasting of project execution; successful execution and delivery of projects on-time and within allocated budget; In Resource Base projects - forecasting accurately to the clients the time utilization.
- Ensuring internal and external customers management through effective communication at the level required by generally applicable business ethics standards;
- Track project health, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers;
- Manage projects and delivery of the company projects;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation;
- Maintain baseball cards of team members to understand the right fit for projects.
- Mentoring team members on their career development and planning their time effectively for skill development
- Lead and manage project resources;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Preparation of new bids (technical and commercial proposals for future project releases);
- Management of the project staff (partially): tracking, coordination, and timely notification of management about the need for career growth of staff; avoiding and elimination of conflicts in the team.
- 2+ years Project Manager Experience;
- Experience in running projects of 10+ people and multiple stakeholders;
- Hands-on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M, Dedicated Team.;
- Experience of working with distributed teams;
- Solid understanding of SDLC; Agile Practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, budgeting, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English.