Executive Assistant will be helping the Management team at CabbageApps on facilitating every part of the business. The main functions of the Executive Assistant is broken down to Operations, HR, Admin. You will be part of management team of a Startup thus your job description will constantly evolve as the organization develops.
- Represents the company by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence, arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the CEO.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the CEO
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itinerary and agendas, scheduling the flights; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans
- Start new initiatives inside the company; setting up incentive structure for blogs and other employee activities; Setting up onboarding kits for new team members - Hoodie, Cap, Mug
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality of processors by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Arrange Operational Tasks; Arrange the inventory of equipment we have and figure out when the equipments need to be serviced; Arrange services of a vendor of office assets (Laptops, Furnitures, Bean bags); Handle requests from Management; Paying telephone bills, rent, and other company expenses; Organize the following events - Quarterly Office Trips, Monthly All Hands Meetings;
- Manage and improve the Talent Sourcing Process ; Make sure that all roles have updated JDs in the internal database; Always make sure that JDs are published on the website; Update job sites - topjobs, put it on express jobs, update facebook page, linkedin, website. Go to Facebook Groups and update.
Expectations of a candidate
- 2+ Years of experience working in an Admin, Operational or HR role
- A demonstrated history of motivating and empowering team members and facilitating internal project
- The ability to effectively communicate multiple stakeholders
- Travel logistics, scheduling, informing others, presentations skills, self-confidence, meeting management and client relationships
- Ability to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
- Special talent for handling multiple tasks at the same time
- Written communication, Promoting process improvement, decision making, administrative writing skills and high-level clerical skills
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all external/ internal stakeholders; which includes customers and professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
- Added advantage - Professional Qualification / Diploma in secretarial would be an added advantage
About Cabbage Apps
Why Cabbage Apps
- You'll be learning in and outs of management of a company
- We are a relatively young company and therefore there are tons of opportunity to grow
- You will have flexible working arrangements to increase productivity
- You will get an opportunity to network with the Startup Eco-system and Business communities to improve your network
How we work
- High caliber team - We love to work with smart people
- Focus - Based on your skills and interests you'll work in a team focused on Operational Excellence or Innovation
- Independence - You'll get all the latitude and freedom to find your ideal approach to problems. No micromanagement here
- Growth - Bi-weekly we'll teach each other about what we've learned recently
- Tools based - We use Notion, AirTable, Miro, Hubstaff and state of the art tools in order to automate most of the work we do