The Marketing team at CabbageApps is responsible for amplifying the brand and working towards lead generation. The Marketeers work within a clear framework of accountability, exercising substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. They take initiative to keep skills up to date, mentor colleagues, and maintain awareness of developments in the industry.
As a Marketing Executive, you'll be responsible for the followings
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create marketing content and distribute it effectively across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Medium
- Setup default ad campaigns around re-targeting for customers in key markets and optimize them over time
- Be present in digital forums, message boards, slacks, Facebook groups to promote the content of CabbageApps
- Setup Newsletter campaigns and runs newsletter focused on Technology
- Run lead generation campaigns via cold email outreach.
- Use LinkedIn for capturing new leads and if possible use Sales Navigator
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Assist the company in creating a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events.
- Attend online/offline events where key stakeholders are present to build outreach for content produced
- Reach out to digital and non-digital media in internal/external markets for media exposure
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies to be top of mind in our key stakeholders
- Look into competitors and keep track of the strategies used
- Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
- Own and operate the website and keep it optimized for capturing new leads
- Use Google Analytics, HotJar, etc to understand customer behavior
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Digital Marketing.
- Following a Digital Marketing course (Facebook Blueprint, Hubspot certification) would be an added advantage
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing, data collection, attribution and analysis.
- Strong Knowledge in both SEO and Social Media Platforms
- Good knowledge and experience in graphic design concepts and application
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, assertiveness, decision making & relationship building.
- Good attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to find creative solutions for solving problems.