- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals.
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed.
- To work on the specific project assigned to ensure proper coordination and completion of those projects.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing documents, invoices, scheduling meetings, etc.
- To assist in the development and implementation of the project proposals.
- To constantly monitor and track the progress of the project and maintain all the relevant work details in the form of reports.
- Coordinate with project manager and other project leads following project execution.
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficient in various computer applications like word processing, spreadsheet, power point, database software and internet
- Should have an ability to work under pressure and complete the project on the given deadline
- Should have an ability to establish healthy working relationship within the organization and the clients
- Should have excellent planning and organizing skills
- Should exhibit exceptional time management skills and have an eye for detail
About Cabbage Apps
Why Cabbage Apps
- You'll work on everything from customer-facing web apps and backend services, to mobile applications using cutting-edge tools and frameworks
- We are a relatively young company and therefore there are tons of opportunity to grow
- You will have flexible working arrangements to increase productivity
How we work
- High caliber team - We love to work with smart people
- Focus - Based on your skills and interests you'll work in a team focused on Operational Excellence or Innovation
- Independence - You'll get all the latitude and freedom to find your ideal approach to problems. No micromanagement here
- Teamwork - We do bi-weekly planning where you'll work together with our product owner
- Growth - Bi-weekly we'll teach each other about what we've learned recently
- Great tools and hardware - All the tools you need to fully focus on coding
- Automation - Good developers are lazy developers. One-click deployment and automated testing FTW.